Becoming a sponsor demonstrates to the general public that your company’s resources are being allocated toward a meaningful, on-going, rehabilitative program to enhance the lives of disabled Veterans and those with mobility challenges in our community.
Our goals are to:
1. Expand programming to Tarpon Springs, to provide physically/cognitively challenged individuals with the resources to learn, play and enjoy golf while utilizing it
as a rehabilitation tool.
2. Harness local financial support to cover costs of course access, single-rider golf cars, golf clubs, customized adaptive equipment to needed printing, office needs.
**No one with AGA is paid administrative fees or a salary!
Will you consider offering your support of our disable Veterans?
Please download the pdf file to make your contribution:Tarpon-Donation-Form
Latest posts by John McMenamin, P.A. (see all)
- Has Your Construction Project Gone Wrong? #ConstructionDefects - July 5, 2017
- Happy Independence Day – McMenamin Law Group - July 3, 2017
- A new trend in insurance, called managed repair but is it good for policy holders? - June 28, 2017